Selena - 6 Pieces
The sketch for this card came from last week's Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge. I love how it turned out. These papers from the 3 Bugs in a Rug, Simple Pleasures line really challenge me because they don't have any real "solid" patterns in them. But I Love Them!
This card actually has a purpose. Imagine that! Using one of my cards as a card, not art! What a concept! I have a Scentsy order that is coming in today from my consultant, and I am SO FRICKIN' EXCITED! I love Scentsy. Let me re-emphasize that: I. Love. Sentsy. My super fun consultant, Tiffany, was so patient with me and my huge order (thanks to the ladies that I work with for ordering too) so she will be getting this super cute card as a thank you.
Used: 6 pieces of the "Simple Pleasures" line by 3 Bugs in a Rug & 1 1/4 inch chipboard circle
























No comments:
Post a Comment