Welcome to my Cards & Crafts Blog! I hope that you will enjoy the fun things that I have posted. Please leave a comment on anything that catches your eye! I love feedback! If you are in a hurry go ahead and use the quick voting buttons at the bottom of each post to let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Haven Card

Haven - 9 Pieces

Nine pieces is a lot for me! Totally worth it though! I love this card. Thanks so much to Mojo Monday for the beautiful sketch! I didn't use any ribbon, but I am still really happy with this card. I love how fun these Fancy Pants papers make this card pop! So fun and bright, this is me hanging on to summer with all of my might! I'm SO not a winter person! One other thing about this card that I like is the fact that I reused the cardboard lid flaps from box and used it to back the green piece of paper that I stamped the sentiment on. My own chipboard, and it was pretty much free! Sweet!

**BTW I forgot to mention that this card is on that I am using to play along with the Fancy Friday Challenge over on the Fancy Pants blog. I love their papers and have a blast using them. When I found their blog and their challenges I was so excited!

Used: 9 pieces of the "Summer Soirée" line by Fancy Pants

1 comment:

Andrea M said...

This is a gorgeous card! Beautiful, vibrant colors.