Welcome to my Cards & Crafts Blog! I hope that you will enjoy the fun things that I have posted. Please leave a comment on anything that catches your eye! I love feedback! If you are in a hurry go ahead and use the quick voting buttons at the bottom of each post to let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Laynee Card

Laynee - 8 Pieces (7 Patterns)

This has to be one of my all time favorite cards! I need to thank 52 Sketches/52 Weeks for the inspirational sketch! I love the papers, I love the layout, I love it all! I usually try to keep the number of pieces that I use in a card down around 5 or 6. If I start getting more than that i try to use some of the same patterns twice. In this card I only used one pattern twice, and that is the yummy stripe on the left and bottom, the rest are all different, and I love it! I've really gotten out of my comfort zone using this Cosmo Cricket paper, and it's really paying off! Have I mentioned that I LOVE THIS CARD? Probably once or twice! I hope you all like it too. Let me know what you think! Use the quick buttons below or leave a comment!

Used: 8 Pieces (7 Patterns) of the "Girl Friday" line by Cosmo Cricket

No comments: