Welcome to my Cards & Crafts Blog! I hope that you will enjoy the fun things that I have posted. Please leave a comment on anything that catches your eye! I love feedback! If you are in a hurry go ahead and use the quick voting buttons at the bottom of each post to let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fae Card

Bold
Fae - 5 Pieces

I got this card idea from the Saturday sketch on Unscripted Sketches. I think I would like it better if I hadn't used the yellowish/greenish paper for the background, but I still really like the card. I love the scallop on the bottom, but wish I was able to make them bigger. The brads were also fun on this card. That's two cards in a row that I used brads on. All in all it's a very cute and simple sketch you can use for just about anything. Thanks for checking it out! Let me know what you think of it! Have a great day!

Used: 5 Pieces of the "Mia" line by Crate Paper, and 3 brads.

3 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

I think your card looks great! thanks for playing with US have a super Friday! Beth

Irit Shalom said...

TOUR CARD IS LOVELY!! THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH UNSCRIPTED THIS WEEK!!

Sarah said...

I think this card looks just perfect as it is!!! Very pretty color combo and your scallops are great.
Thanks for playing along with us at Unscripted Sketches!