Welcome to my Cards & Crafts Blog! I hope that you will enjoy the fun things that I have posted. Please leave a comment on anything that catches your eye! I love feedback! If you are in a hurry go ahead and use the quick voting buttons at the bottom of each post to let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hudson Card

Hudson - 6 Pieces

Thanks to the wonderful ladies over at Mojo Monday I have this fun new card to show off today. I really love how it turned out! It's definitely got a masculine feel with the paper and I love that right now! I got to use some brads, something I don't do very often, and I think they really make the piece. I also used a chipboard piece to give the circle some dimension. I hope you all like it. Be sure to leave a comment if you want or just use one of the quick buttons below!

Used: 6 Pieces of the "Mr. Campy" line by Cosmo Cricket, a 1 & 3/4 inch chipboard circle and 3 brads.

No comments: