Welcome to my Cards & Crafts Blog! I hope that you will enjoy the fun things that I have posted. Please leave a comment on anything that catches your eye! I love feedback! If you are in a hurry go ahead and use the quick voting buttons at the bottom of each post to let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Awesome Giveaway!! Check it out!


Over at the All Scrapbook Steals blog they are giving away a "Spooktacular" assortment of Halloween Items! They have a bunch of BasicGrey (which I love), and My Mind's Eye (also which I love) in this giveaway and it couldn't be easier to enter to win the whole lot! All you need to do is leave a comment on the Giveaway post on the blog about one of your favorite items from their online shop and make sure to leave a way they can contact you if you win. You get a second entry if you post about the Giveaway on your blog! Easy Peasy People! Check them out! The blog has some awesome ideas for decorating for Halloween up right now and the prices in their shop are amazing! Better get over there quick though, the contest ends TONIGHT!

1 comment:

Kimi said...

I entered and I told them you sent me, you know, just in case it earns you extra entries or brownie points or something.