Welcome to my Cards & Crafts Blog! I hope that you will enjoy the fun things that I have posted. Please leave a comment on anything that catches your eye! I love feedback! If you are in a hurry go ahead and use the quick voting buttons at the bottom of each post to let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ford Card

Ford - 5 Pieces

This card was inspired by a scrapbook page that I saw in a magazine. With my September card class coming up I knew it would be perfect paired with some fall-ish papers. Every time I look at the card though I get the odd feeling that it's sticking it's tongue out at me. OH WELL! I still really like it! Oh, and it's not named after Ford cards and trucks. I'm a Chevy girl, but the name Chevy will probably never make it on to one of my cards!

Used: 5 pieces of the "Mr. Campy" line by Cosmo Cricket & a corner rounder

No comments: