Welcome to my Cards & Crafts Blog! I hope that you will enjoy the fun things that I have posted. Please leave a comment on anything that catches your eye! I love feedback! If you are in a hurry go ahead and use the quick voting buttons at the bottom of each post to let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, September 7, 2009

Keaton Card

Keaton - 7 Pieces

I love, love, love this card! Thanks to Mojo Monday for the wonderful sketch! I was not so sure how it was going to turn out, but in the end I think it's going to be a longtime favorite! I have not had many cards that I've made with this line of papers from Fancy Pants, that I haven't liked. Be sure to let me know what you think about the card. Thanks for checking it out!

Used: 7 Pieces of the "Summer Soiree" line by Fancy Pants

3 comments:

Amy said...

this card has wonderful colors.

Kelly said...

I love the color combination on this card.

Dori Shelton said...

Great card. The colors are great and I love the simplicity of the layout. It makes it very elegant. I put a link to this post on my blog!