Welcome to my Cards & Crafts Blog! I hope that you will enjoy the fun things that I have posted. Please leave a comment on anything that catches your eye! I love feedback! If you are in a hurry go ahead and use the quick voting buttons at the bottom of each post to let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Lexi Card

Lexi - 5 Pieces

Thanks to Get Sketchy for this super fun sketch! I pulled out my super girly paper (to offset all the manly stuff I've been gravitating to lately) and whipped this up. I am not a girly-girl, nor am I a tom-boy, I fall somewhere in that middle zone. I find I fall into that category in most instances in my life! Anyway, I have to say, for not being a girly-girl I do LOVE this super cute paper from Imaginisce.

Used: 5 Pieces of the "Fairest of Them All" and "Baby Powder" lines by Imaginisce.

7 comments:

Carolyn V said...

So soft and pretty. I love the papers you've chosen! :D

liszha said...

I love girly! Your card is great!
Thanks for doing our sketch this week.
Lisette

~amy~ said...

Such the sweet girly girl card :) Thanks for joining us ovver at Get Sketchy!

Anonymous said...

So subtle, and gorgeous.

Thanks for playing with us at GETSKETCHY!

Shemaine Smith said...

Thanks for playing with Get Sketchy! Cute card!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I am a girly-girl and love the papers and colors you chose :) Such a pretty card!

Dora said...

So sweet! Lovely take on the sketch!
thnx for playing!