Welcome to my Cards & Crafts Blog! I hope that you will enjoy the fun things that I have posted. Please leave a comment on anything that catches your eye! I love feedback! If you are in a hurry go ahead and use the quick voting buttons at the bottom of each post to let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Halloween Card - 6 Pieces

Here is the card I came up with from the weekly Get Sketchy challenge. I was super excited to start using my new Halloween line from Fancy Pants, so I pulled it out for this card. I loved the little monsters on the papers, but ruined my two favorites trying to cut them out of the paper. **Foiled again, Batman!** I'm not sure I am totally in love my my Martha Stewart circle cutter, but it's all I've got so I'll make it work.

Used: 6 pieces of the "Trick or Treat" line by Fancy Pants & a 1 3/4 inch chipboard circle

5 comments:

Sara Strand said...

VERY cool! Me likey likey. :)

~amy~ said...

Love your halloween card!!! Love the little monsta :) Thanks for joining us over at Get Sketchy!

Kimi said...

Super cute Leese

papertrails leaver said...

how cute your card is with the one eyed creature!

Dora said...

Great take on the sketch, lovely image!
thnx for playing!