Welcome to my Cards & Crafts Blog! I hope that you will enjoy the fun things that I have posted. Please leave a comment on anything that catches your eye! I love feedback! If you are in a hurry go ahead and use the quick voting buttons at the bottom of each post to let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Willow & Silas

Willow - 4 Pieces (as shown)

Silas - 5 Pieces (as shown)

Two new cards thanks to Mojo Monday! Both cards show how you can take a card and mix it up by adding ribbon where a paper piece was or by just not putting a paper piece in. In the Willow you can very easily swap out the ribbon and use a strip of paper. On the Silas sketch there is a small strip of paper on the left edge of the green rectangle, but I didn't want to use it with this card.

Willow Used: 4 Pieces of the "Prudence" line by Crate Paper and one length of 3/8 inch ribbon.
Silas Used: 5 Pieces of the "Happy Day" line by Chatterbox.

No comments: