Welcome to my Cards & Crafts Blog! I hope that you will enjoy the fun things that I have posted. Please leave a comment on anything that catches your eye! I love feedback! If you are in a hurry go ahead and use the quick voting buttons at the bottom of each post to let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ryder & Lola Cards

Ryder - 5 Pieces

Lola - 6 Pieces (5 Patterns)

The Lola card came from Mojo Monday's challenge from this week. They turned 100 this week and did one challenge a day. The Ryder card seems like it will be one that will translate to a masculine look very easily. I wasn't sure how these were going to turn out, but in the end I am really happy with them. I used paper from a company I had never heard of before, The Paper Company Studio, and after looking them up online I would like to use some of their other lines in the future.

Ryder Used: 5 Pieces of the "Flowers & Frills" line by The Paper Company Studio

Lola Used: 6 Pieces (5 Patterns) of the "Flowers & Frills" line by The Paper Company Studio

No comments: