Welcome to my Cards & Crafts Blog! I hope that you will enjoy the fun things that I have posted. Please leave a comment on anything that catches your eye! I love feedback! If you are in a hurry go ahead and use the quick voting buttons at the bottom of each post to let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Calvin - 6 Pieces

Lennox - 6 Pieces

Two new cards from the left over paper from my "Girls Night Out" with some of my In-Law's. I just have to say I really lucked out in the In-Law division. I love my husband's family! I love how these cards turned out. It was difficult to make a stamp stand out on the papers I used for the Lennox, but I think it still turned out alright!

Calvin Used: 6 Pieces of the "Mia" line by Crate Paper
Lennox Used: 6 Pieces of the "Lil Man" line by Cosmo Cricket

No comments: