Here is the blanket that I made for my cousin's baby shower. It's a flannel "rag" quilt that I put together in two days. If I hadn't needed to sleep, or go to work I could've had it done in one day. The back is a very cute print with butterflies and dragonflies. I matched the colors of the bugs with the polka dotted fabric strips on the back. I cut the strips for the back in 4 inch wide strips which allowed for a half inch of rag on each side and 3 inches of fabic in the middle. I wish I could've washed it again before I gave it to her but our washer is leaking something and we are worried that at any time the next load could make it sieze up, and that would seriously bite. (If you notice I tried to match the colors of the blanket with the card that I made. Call me Matchy-Matchy!)
Welcome to my Cards & Crafts Blog! I hope that you will enjoy the fun things that I have posted. Please leave a comment on anything that catches your eye! I love feedback! If you are in a hurry go ahead and use the quick voting buttons at the bottom of each post to let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























No comments:
Post a Comment