Welcome to my Cards & Crafts Blog! I hope that you will enjoy the fun things that I have posted. Please leave a comment on anything that catches your eye! I love feedback! If you are in a hurry go ahead and use the quick voting buttons at the bottom of each post to let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, August 17, 2009

I've been BUSY!

Oakley - 6 Pieces

Dixon - 6 Pieces

Britt - 5 Pieces

Edeline - 6 Pieces

Marley - 9 Pieces (6 Patterns)
(One of Audrey's favorites, mine too!)


Here are some of the many cards that I have put together in the last few days. I've been on a crafty kick, what can I say! Hope you like them! I want to thank my sis-in-law Audrey for letting me know she hadn't seen my Marley card on my Flickr page and I realized I had never photographed it. It's a little more complicated because of all of the pieces, but with the right paper it's a super fun card!

Oakley Used: 6 pieces of the "Backyard" line by American Crafts
Dixon Used: 6 pieces of the "Summer Soiree" line by Fancy Pants
Britt Used: 5 pieces of the "Prudence" line by Crate Paper
Edeline Used: 6 pieces of the "Organic" line by Bo Bunny
Marley Used: 9 pieces of 6 patterns of the "Offbeat" line by BasicGrey

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oooh I'm a fan of Britt!