Welcome to my Cards & Crafts Blog! I hope that you will enjoy the fun things that I have posted. Please leave a comment on anything that catches your eye! I love feedback! If you are in a hurry go ahead and use the quick voting buttons at the bottom of each post to let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

London Card

London - 6 Pieces

This card idea came from this weeks sketch over at YMBD, thanks guys! It was a real challenge for me to make it into a card and fit everything on, but I pushed through and I really like how it turned out. The paper is also left over from my recent Girl's Night Out, and I was a little worried it would be too much. It may be too much, but I like it. I keep pushing myself to do cards I would never do, use paper I would normally not use, and participate in these sketch challenges to push myself. And I like that too. Keep checking back in on me, and let's see what I come up with next!

Used: 6 Pieces of the "Simple Pleasures" line by 3 Bugs in a Rug

No comments: