Welcome to my Cards & Crafts Blog! I hope that you will enjoy the fun things that I have posted. Please leave a comment on anything that catches your eye! I love feedback! If you are in a hurry go ahead and use the quick voting buttons at the bottom of each post to let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Bree Card

Bree - 5 Pieces

This card came from a sketch from Get Sketchy, one of my new favorite sketch sites! This is the GS #2 sketch, and I named it Bree after one of the very patient designers that helped me get their "blinkie" put on my blog (over there on your right). I have been dancing around this "Girl Friday" line by Cosmo Cricket at my local Roberts Crafts store for a few months now. I finally broke down and bought it when they had all of their paper on sale 40% off. Now I can't understand why I didn't buy it before! I absolutely LOVE this card!

Used: 5 Pieces of the "Girl Friday" line by Cosmo Cricket

8 comments:

Laural-Lee said...

I like that you let the dp and the sketch do all the talking. This is really nice.

~amy~ said...

Ooohh.....FABulous!!!!! I love Cosmo Cricket and OMGoodness...40% off??!!!! Whatta deal!!!

Dora said...

This is a beautiful take on the sketch!
Thnx for playing!

liszha said...

This is such a great card. How you used paper as being ribbons is really a great idea!

Anonymous said...

You are the sweetest girl ever.

Big Cyber hugs girlfriend.

And how did you know I love Cosmo Cricket.. they are one of my all time favorite companies...
You amaze me...

Thanks for playing with us at Get Sketchy!

Angèle said...

Great take on the sketch! I love the CC-papers!
Thanks for playing with us at GS.

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is a great take on the sketch, I think your choice of patterned papers is superb! BR-t

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Simple but beautiful, I like it a lot!