Trav - 5 Pieces & 3 Brads
Thanks to the Ladies at Sweet Sketch Wednesday for this week's inspirational sketch. Here's what I came up with, a simple but fun card that anyone can whip together! I love the little bit of "bling" that the brads add. I'm not a big embellisher, but I can handle brads here and there. I think this is a simple but sweet card that would be great for any occasion!
Used: 5 Pieces of the "Mia" line by Crate Paper, and 3 brads
























11 comments:
Great card thanks for playing along!!!
Stunning card. Simple, but beautiful. thanks for joining us at SSW. Hope to see you next week.
What a great take on my sketch. love the simplicity and you colors are so fun. Thanks for playing along @ SSW!!!
Love it Leese :)
Simple, but elegant. Thanks for playing along with Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Great card!! Thanks for playing along with us at SSW!!
Sheri
A great card to keep in your stash for any unexpected occasion!
Peace and Luv,
Jeannie
Lisa, I looked through your blog and love your style of cards....and the use of mostly paper to create your simple and clean lines!!! Nice job on the sketch for SSW! Thanks for joining.
I just went back through your cards too and I really like your style. Great job!
Your brads were the perfect touch to complet the card!! You are so right... they are just the right amount of bling needed!! Thanks for playing along with this week's SSW sketch!
Great job! I like the bling, it does add a perfect touch to the card!! Thanks for playing with us at SSW!! You did a great job!
http://sweetsketchwednesday.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment