Welcome to my Cards & Crafts Blog! I hope that you will enjoy the fun things that I have posted. Please leave a comment on anything that catches your eye! I love feedback! If you are in a hurry go ahead and use the quick voting buttons at the bottom of each post to let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Helen Card

Helen - 5 Pieces

I really like this card. The sketch came from Mojo Monday and I wasn't sure it was something I would want to put together. I've been pushing myself to use more pieces and this one seemed very simple. I am really glad I did put it together though. I also love the paper I chose. So sweet and fun! And the stamp I used really works well with it!

Used: 5 Pieces of the "White Out: Promenade" line by We R Memory Keepers

No comments: