Welcome to my Cards & Crafts Blog! I hope that you will enjoy the fun things that I have posted. Please leave a comment on anything that catches your eye! I love feedback! If you are in a hurry go ahead and use the quick voting buttons at the bottom of each post to let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hayden Card

Hayden - 7 Pieces

I say this a lot, but I LOVE THIS CARD! I can't help it! Look at it! It's beautiful! I'm LOVING this "Colorful Christmas" line by My Mind's Eye! I got the sketch idea from a layout in my Scrapbooks, Etc magazine from May/June. I'm not so sure I'll be able to send this to anyone this holiday! I may have to keep it to myself! If you do see it in your mailbox this Christmas season you better know that means you are super special!

Used: 7 Pieces of the "Colorful Christmas" line by My Mind's Eye

No comments: