Welcome to my Cards & Crafts Blog! I hope that you will enjoy the fun things that I have posted. Please leave a comment on anything that catches your eye! I love feedback! If you are in a hurry go ahead and use the quick voting buttons at the bottom of each post to let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Delilah Card

Delilah - 6 to 10 Pieces

Thanks to 52/52 for this beautiful sketch! I had a blast using my "Colorful Christmas" paper on this super cute card. The reason I say that it can be anywhere from 6 pieces to 10 pieces it is because my original sketch did not include the circle or the sentiment strip, and I intended for the blue and striped strips to be continuous background pieces. On this card though I cut the top and bottom strips independently of each other instead of using full pieces. I love this paper and want to make it last as long as possible! I LOVE HOW IT TURNED OUT! These papers are so my style, I know the traditional Christmas colors are great, but these are so ME! I can't wait to see what else I can get out of them!

Used: 10 Pieces of the "Colorful Christmas" line by My Mind's Eye, and one 1 3/4 inch chipboard circle.

No comments: