Welcome to my Cards & Crafts Blog! I hope that you will enjoy the fun things that I have posted. Please leave a comment on anything that catches your eye! I love feedback! If you are in a hurry go ahead and use the quick voting buttons at the bottom of each post to let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Boone Card

Boone - 6 Pieces

This is from another sketch challenge over at Unscripted Sketches. I like that it has more than one circle in it. I tend to stay away from circles in sketches for some reason, but I have been trying to get out of my comfort zone in that area and this sketch is perfect for that!

Used: 6 Pieces of the "Simply Scarlet" line by K&Company.

*Ribbon (1/2 inch or 3/8 inch) can be substituted for the horizontal strip towards the top of the card.

No comments: