Welcome to my Cards & Crafts Blog! I hope that you will enjoy the fun things that I have posted. Please leave a comment on anything that catches your eye! I love feedback! If you are in a hurry go ahead and use the quick voting buttons at the bottom of each post to let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Enna Card

Enna - 6 Pieces

Wow, it's been a while! I have had a busy few months, stress at work, and then moving, yuck. I have finally gotten settled enough to start making cards again! Yay! The inspiration for this card came from Unscripted Sketches, who is currently hosting "Christmas in July", check them out! The colors in this photo don't do the actual card justice. This is what I get for waiting for the last second to get my card made and get pictures taken of it. I used a really fun set of paper from K&Company, the Pink Posey line. I am not used to using papers with foil and glitter, but I am working on it! I actually really love the way this one turned out! I am so happy to have glue on my fingers again!

Used: 6 Pieces of the "Pink Posey" line by K&Company.

**A special thanks to my sister for giving me the scalloped circle punch that I used for this card!

4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

I luv how you use designer papers, it is soooo gorgeous, I luv to see it spotlighted...have a fantastic week!

enjoy *~*

Emily Leiphart said...

Lisa, thanks for stopping by on Verve's blog hop! I love your use of dp. Your cards are stunning!

Wendy said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. :) I love your cards. Giving them names is such a cute idea!

silvi said...

good morning my name I'm from berasil Silvi, hi. trimakasih of speech, may be a happy family, visit back.