Welcome to my Cards & Crafts Blog! I hope that you will enjoy the fun things that I have posted. Please leave a comment on anything that catches your eye! I love feedback! If you are in a hurry go ahead and use the quick voting buttons at the bottom of each post to let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!
Monday, January 18, 2010
I'm Still Kicking!
I know its been F-O-R-E-V-E-R since my last post. Terribly sorry about that. The funny thing is that last post was back when I had my week off from work. I got so much done that week and I was feeling so good about life in general. Then I get back to work and my life exploded into chaos again. The bank I work for moved into a new location and I worked for 13 days straight to make it happen. Those are not "bankers hours" in any sense of the words. On top of the stress of moving, I have had no time to create anything since before Christmas! It's been absolutely awful! Creating is my stress reliever. It's what keeps me sane, and let's me see that I can make something beautiful out of random stuff and that is really important for me. It also helps me realize that I am not my 9 to 5. I am something completely different and amazing. Its a side of me that my 9 to 5 seems to take away during the day. When I have glue covering my fingers and in my hair, ink on my face and hands and glitter stuck to everything I am at my happiest! And I am happy tonight. I made a new card and even tried my hand at embellishing a notebook. Watch for pictures soon. As for right now, I am going to go get some more glue in my hair before I have to go to bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























1 comment:
Yeah, so glad you finally got to take a half second for some Leese time!!
Post a Comment