Ok, I have had a pretty dang great day. And it got SO much better! I was just checking out one of my favorite blogs "Cosmo Cricket" (they make scrapbook paper and supplies and goodies and their blog always has great ideas) and guess who won this giveaway:
"Ok, now for a giveaway. Lindsay and Eric are out of town on a rare trip together. But, just to show that Lindsay isn't the only one that can give away big prizes, one lucky person commenting today will win an Earth Love/ The Boyfriend Paper Pad, one of each of our Blackboard Albums and boxes and a Nutmeg Paper Crafting kit. I don't even know how much value that adds up to. If you're good at math, maybe you can tell me!"
Yepper, that would be me!
"Oh and you probably want to know who won yesterdays prize. Congratulations Leese Christine, send us your address and we'll send you your prize!"
Awesome! Thanks SO much Cosmo Cricket!
























1 comment:
Woohoo!!
Post a Comment