Welcome to my Cards & Crafts Blog! I hope that you will enjoy the fun things that I have posted. Please leave a comment on anything that catches your eye! I love feedback! If you are in a hurry go ahead and use the quick voting buttons at the bottom of each post to let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lucky Girl

So, one of the blogs I read often is from Verve Stamps. They have some of the cutest stamp sets out there right now. Well, this last weekend they were celebrating their new release "Spring Fling" with come challenges and giveaways! I knew I wouldn't have time to participate in the challenges, so I had a great time participating in the Blog Hop. I went from one of the Designer's Blog to another, looking at their beautiful creations and making sure to leave a comment on each. By the end I knew I was totally in love with the new stamps they were rolling out. Especially their "Big Wish" set, I am a sucker for "Happy Birthday" stamps!

The lovely ladies at the Verve picked the winners today, and I WON! The winner of the Blog Hop, won the entire new release! That means not only do I get the "Big Wish" set that I wanted SO badly, I get all of the stamps from the collections they just released! That breaks down to: 5 different stamp sets, and 5 Plain Janes. That totals 48 stamps!
When I pulled up their blog today and started reading, all of a sudden my eyes say my name, in BIG letters. For a minute I was really confused, "why is my name on their blog?" I had to back up and finish reading. When I realized that I had won I had tears in my eyes, I couldn't believe it! I would like to thank everyone with Verve Stamps for this great prize! I cannot wait to get my hands on it and start making some beautiful cards!

3 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Congrats!! Enjoy your new stamps!! :D

Tigger said...

Lisa, did you attend HHS? It is great to see what you are up to. You make some amazing cards!

Lisa Johnson said...

I did go to HHS! Thanks for the props on my cards! It's too bad we only see each other a few times a year, usually at HHS football games.