Welcome to my Cards & Crafts Blog! I hope that you will enjoy the fun things that I have posted. Please leave a comment on anything that catches your eye! I love feedback! If you are in a hurry go ahead and use the quick voting buttons at the bottom of each post to let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Farah Card

Farah - 5 Pieces

I have had this sketch in my book for a few months now, but just never got around to making it actually come to life. This weekend though I found some time to put it together and I have to say that I am really pleased with it! I do not remember if I got the inspiration from a sketch challenge or from a magazine but no matter what, it is just a cute card.

Used: 5 Pieces of the "Eskimo Kisses" line by Basic Grey

1 comment:

Kimi said...

LOVE these Christmasy cards. I got my cards all done today. Yep, I went to the store and I put a few boxes in my cart and viola...done. But seriously they aren't even cute compared to yours. I wish I had the patience...oh and the talent...