Welcome to my Cards & Crafts Blog! I hope that you will enjoy the fun things that I have posted. Please leave a comment on anything that catches your eye! I love feedback! If you are in a hurry go ahead and use the quick voting buttons at the bottom of each post to let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

What A Difference The Papers Make

Hale - Feminie Papers - 5 Pieces

Hale - Masculine Papers - 5 Pieces

Personally I like the masculine papers better with this layout, but that's just me. I just love to see how different papers make the same layout look so different. Don't give up on a card or a page just because you don't like the papers. Just try different papers and you could end up with a something you love!

Used on the Feminine Version: 5 patterns of the Just Dreamy 2 - Delightful line by My Mind's Eye

Used on the Masculine Version: 5 patterns of the Just Dreamy 2 - Brilliant line by My Mind's Eye

No comments: